Get the details right to benefit your clients
Easements and rights-of-way play a major role in evaluating, developing and using a property. They can limit a property owner’s ability to use a portion of land for a certain time frame or in perpetuity.
- Better Understand Nuances of Easements
- The most common types of easements in Pennsylvania
- Best practices for drafting and negotiating easements
- How to use title insurance to insure easements
- The role of litigation in enforcing and establishing the scope of easements
Recorded during a live seminar in July 2016.