Establish effective investigation techniques
- Watch vignettes designed to refine your issue spotting skills.
- Hear from practitioners on both sides regarding what they are looking for in an effective investigation.
- Learn how common pitfalls in handling investigations play out in litigation.
Learn strategies for handling the charge process
- Choosing the agency
- Navigating the intake process
- Defending the charge
Take away practice pointers for navigating trial and hear from practitioners on both sides regarding:
- Goals for discovery
- New federal rules on proportionality
- Developing themes for trial
- Order of witnesses