Get the most up-to-date information on the implementation of Pennsylvania's Medical Marijuana Act
In response to the passage of the Medical Marijuana Act, Pennsylvania’s Department of Health has begun promulgating temporary regulations. This three-credit course provides a thorough discussion of the status and content of those regulations, as well as explore the nuts and bolts of representing medical marijuana organizations in Pennsylvania.
Learn what steps to take when representing medical marijuana organizations (MMJO) in Pennsylvania
- Understand what disclaimers are necessary when initially meeting with your client
- Know how to structure your MMJO, what taxes are applicable, and what banking concerns your client should be aware of
- Gain practical advice about working with local municipalities and other steps to plan for your application
- Explore the role of consulting firms and other business advisors
Get a handle on the temporary regulations
- Join in an In-depth exploration of the temporary regulations
- Hear the latest about application requirements
- If available – review MMJO permit application
Recorded during a live webcast in November 2016.