An Attorney's Guide to Managing a Paperless Office
Streamline Your Practice; Save Money
A paperless office is more efficient and can save your law firm money. From hardware to software, you will learn what it takes to develop a "paper-less" office and discover what you need to do to save yourself time and provide better results for your clients.
Paper Reduction is Easy!
- Receive practical tips to make the transition to paper reduction simple:
- Learn how to set up your practice
- Discuss scanners, document and case management software
- Use electronic documents
- Keep information confidential in the cloud
Adobe Acrobat—Learn the Ins and Outs of this Key Software
Adobe Acrobat is a key component to managing a paperless office. Discover what this software can do to flex your administrative ability:
- Effectively reduce file sizes
- Make scanned text editable and searchable
- Convert e-mails and web pages to PDF documents
- Add comments
- Reproduce records
- Add form fields
- Combine files into portfolios
- Signatures and security
- Utilize Bates numbering
- Redact or search text for redactions
- Expand e-discovery, litigation tools and more!