Join the authors of eDiscovery and a panel of experts as they discuss the fundamentals of eDiscovery
Understand your professional obligations, including cooperation with your opponent, and basic familiarity with your client’s hardware, software, data storage and mobile devices.
Learn about the new protocols associated with technology-assisted review
Know how and when to use the services of an eDiscovery Special Master.
Learn how to advise your clients about data breaches.
- Spoliation of Evidence: The Duty to Preserve Records Relevant to Litigation
- The E-discovery Special Master Program for the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- eDiscovery: Professional Responsibility Considerations
- Admissibility of Electronically Stored Information
- eDiscovery Collection, Processing and Review
- The Evolution of Technology-Assisted Review