Learn the balancing act
Get tips on how to balance your clients’ varied and conflicting needs, such as publicity vs. privacy rights, honoring a contract vs. freedom of creativity and copyright protection vs. artistic license.
Explore complex issues
Master the critical details you need to look for when drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and licensing rights. Discover what you need to know about intellectual property assets, established and emerging media, financing, labor requirements, conflicting state regulations and more.
- Book Publishing Contracts
- A Corporate Counsel Song and Dance, IP Counseling for Counselors
- Legal & Business Issues in the Making of “The Lennon Report”, a Feature Film
- Music Law and Practice
- The Legal & Business Aspects of Reality Television
- A View from the Wings: Theatre Law Overview (Business Structure and Rights Acquisition)