Gain insight into the lives of some of the world’s best-known figures and glean creative approaches to offer your clients.
Discuss fundamental principles to consider when drafting and executing Pennsylvania wills.
Illustrated by an examination of wills of the rich, famous and just plain weird, you will receive important information to assist you in your practice.
Program topics will include
- The proper form of a will.
- How do you protect a will from a contest based on incapacity?
- What constitutes proper execution?
- Why you must specifically address personal effects in the will.
- How to properly draft gift provisions—including general and specific bequests, class gifts, residuary bequests, etc.
- How to properly disinherit someone.
- What administrative provisions must be included?
- The proper drafting of tax clauses.