Explore new, free and copyright free resources you can access at the click of a mouse. Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law Legal Research Instructor Lori Corso will show you where and how to access online resources which can add a boost your case work and save you time. (And money!) Items covered include:
- General technology resources and other information critical to your practice
- Keeping up with new technology and tools by joining specific listservs and subscribing to preferred content
- Free presentation software for use in trial or elsewhere and how to locate copyright free images and videos for use in these presentations
- How free and low-cost document management software can help you win your case
- Locating reliable law practice software reviews and finding the best technology to fit your practice needs
Recorded during a live webinar in January 2017.