Earn CLE, including ETHICS and HAVE FUN!
- Get six CLE credits while having the best time you have ever had at a seminar!
- Meet other people who share your interest and commitment to animals and an understanding of the laws that impact them.
- Hear from keynote speaker Michael Markarian, Chief Operating Officer of The Humane Society of the United States and President of the Humane Society Legislative Fund, Washington, D.C.
Explore this ever-growing field of law
- Keynote Address: Lobbying for Animal Welfare – Negotiating Legal and Political Hurdles*
- Living with Wildlife – Know the Law*
- Citizen Lobbying – A Practical How to Workshop
- How to Start and Run a Dog Park*
- Community Cats – Practical Advice and Legal Challenges
- Disaster Strikes! What Happens to Domestic, Farm and Wild Animals in a Disaster*
- The Law in Action: Cruelty Statute and its Flaws/Cost of Care/Animal Fighting Paraphernalia*
- Charity Fraud in the Animal Welfare World
- Annual Animal Law Update*
- Ethics in Animal Cruelty Prosecutions*
* Simulcast Sessions
Pick your site
- Join us in Philadelphia where you can select from multiple sessions to build your own program.
- Join us at any of our simulcast sites for a daylong pre-selected track of great animal law topics, including ethics.
Visit with our exhibitors and their animals in Philadelphia
- Attend the live Philly location and visit with shelters, rescues, service agencies and other organizations devoted to animal welfare and service. Meet dogs, cats and sometimes other furry friends too!
- Use this opportunity to find out how you can turn your passion for animals into volunteer and/or legal services opportunities.
Workshop choices will determine whether credits are in substantive law, practice and procedure or ethics.Program Sponsor: PBA Animal Law Committee