So, your client is facing foreclosure…
And undoubtedly hitting you with one question after another:
- How long may I stay in my house if I don’t pay my mortgage?
- How can I avoid foreclosure on my house?
- Do I have to file for bankruptcy?
Whether this is your first, fifteenth, or fiftieth foreclosure case, this program will provide valuable guidance for steering your client through or around the foreclosure process.
How do new federal and state regulations impact the foreclosure process in Pennsylvania? Join our panel for a discussion on—
- the new CFPB regulations providing new protections for struggling borrowers
- the Act 91 process, effective September 1, 2016, providing general information regarding the HEMAP program and homeowner rights
Do you know the process well enough to effectively represent your client? No worries! Reserve your seat today for a seminar targeted to novices and experienced alike. Learn how to understand and use the legal documents intrinsic to each stage of the process, side-step trouble areas, and explore available bankruptcy options. Plus, pick up a few strategies for employing alternatives to foreclosure.
Go from A to Z with a comprehensive agenda!
- the real property foreclosure process
- alternatives to foreclosure
- case law and legislative update