Get information on three important topics
Join our panel of Medicaid experts as they offer you an overview of three core areas of planning for Medicaid benefits. Walk away with a practical resource manual and a good foundation on these issues:
- The basics – Learn eligibility rules, spend-down techniques, asset transfer rules and more.
- Crisis planning – Keeping Mom protected when dad goes into the nursing home . Know the key issues to address when a client comes to you for advice about a family member who has been admitted to a nursing home with little to no pre-planning. Discover the strategies available to married couples, as well as single applicants.
- Medicaid and Veterans planning with annuities – Explore immediate annuity planning techniques to help your client qualify for Medicaid and Veterans’ benefits. Spousal annuities and “short term” gift and annuity planning will be explained.
Who should attend this great overview?
- Young lawyers
- Elder law specialists
- Trust and estate practitioners
- Anyone who is dealing with an elderly relative and the complicated world of Medicaid