Personal injury lawyers focus their practice on cases related to psychological or physical injuries. They work to ensure that their client’s rights are protected and that the client receives a fair settlement to compensate for their injuries.
This presentation is filled with important topics presented by some of the top litigators in the state
- Negotiations - Charles J. Schleifer, Esq.
- Catastrophic Injury Case - Edward A. Greenburg, Esq.
- Medical Malpractice - Robin Schleifer Weiss, Esq.
- Workers’ Compensation - Jerry M. Lehocky, Esq.
- Ethical Consideration in Representing Contingent Fee Case - Howell K. Rosenberg, Esq.
- Premise Liability - Scott J. Tredwell, Esq.
- Auto and Bad Faith - James C. Haggerty, Esq. and Steven M. Schorr, P.E.
- Cross-Examination - Mark W. Tanner, Esq.
- Evidence - Kenneth M. Rothweiler, Esq.
- Closing Arguments - Robert J. Mongeluzzi, Esq.
Ethics information has been integrated throughout this program. To receive ethics credit, you must attend the entire course.