MASTER THE COMPLEXITIES OF STATE AND FEDERAL GUN LAWS
- Map the maze of state and federal constitutional, statutory, case law and regulatory provisions
- Learn where they converge, where they diverge and what to do about it
- What to tell your clients about avoiding the traps and finding the safety nets
- License to carry concealed firearms
- Records and record retention — what’s there, what’s not there and what it all means
- Discover how gun law pervades our legal system — popping up in the most unexpected places: criminal law, civil law, administrative law, estate law, real estate, business, investments and zoning
LEARN FROM THOSE WITH HANDS-ON EXPERIENCE
- A unique opportunity for attorneys representing firearms owners and firearms-related businesses
- Discuss legal issues and theories relevant to this expanding area of the law
- Gain access to the latest information and how it will affect your clients
- We welcome give and take, Q & A sessions
Ethics information has been integrated throughout this program. To receive ethics credit, you must attend the entire course.
Originally recorded in December, 2017.