Designed specifically for juvenile delinquency and dependency practitioners!
This course offers a complete summary of significant case law and legislative developments, exposure to up and coming trends, and effective strategies for best representing your juvenile clients.
Take advantage of phenomenal networking!
Who will be there?
- Children and youth solicitors
- Social workers
- Other professionals who represent Pennsylvania’s children
- And you!
Dive into an agenda designed for your unique practice
- Advocating for Extended Care in Challenging Cases
Jennifer K. Pokempner, Esq. & Dana E. Greenspan, Esq.
- Comments from the Appellate Bench, Case Law and Legislative Round-Up
Hon. Susan Peikes Gantman; Hon Deborah A. Kunselman; & Thomas C. Welshonce, Esq., Moderator
- The Opioid Epidemic’s Impact on Children
Kerry Browning; Cathleen Palm; Jack Carroll; Joanne H. Clough; & Hon. Eleanor L. Bush, Moderator
- Human Trafficking: Unmasking the Sex Trade Hiding in Plain Sight Steven Turner
PBA Children's Rights Committee
Recorded during a live webcast in April 2018.