Do you fully comprehend each line of the fiduciary income and decedent’s final lifetime income tax returns? Although tax forms often look straightforward on their face, pitfalls lie hidden in them for the unwary. Take this opportunity to walk through the Pennsylvania and federal fiduciary income and decedent’s final income tax forms along with their accompanying schedules. You will get plenty of practical advice about how to efficiently prepare error-free returns.
Our impressive faculty will lead you through the filled-in returns to explain the significance of each entry.
Learn valuable information about
- preparing the decedent’s final life period returns
- how to handle income and deductions in respect of a decedent
- net investment income tax
- preparing the U.S. Fiduciary Income Tax Return
- preparing the PA-41 Fiduciary Income Tax Return
- Section 645 elections
- electronic filing