Financial and tax planning is often perceived as a service reserved for the rich
The more money you have, the more complex your finances are. But people who don’t have hundreds of thousands of dollars in savings need guidance as well. There are two different federal transfer taxes, The Estate Tax and the Generation-Skipping Transfer (or "GST") Tax.
- Learn what’s out, what’s in and what’s coming
- Hear how to get more out of existing trusts, replacing corporate trustees, increasing distributions and modernizing investment policies.
- 10 critical planning steps for clients: Pay a little now or pay dearly later
- Tips on income tax planning Federal tax planning
- New analytical tools for retirement and financial planning – a counselor’s guide Using the Uniform Trust Act Issues in representing the family with an incapacitated family member