Imagine yourself without a driver’s license. What if you were a cab or truck driver? How would you earn your living without a license?
Learn strategies to best represent your client
- Learn the new ignition interlock requirements that will put your clients back on the road faster
- Tips on how to follow-up after your client’s court appearance to make sure their license suspensions are processed correctly and they are receiving credit
- How to qualify habitual offenders for a probationary limited license
- Navigate the point system for your multiple offender client to keep him legal
Update on the law
- Ignition Interlock requirements are now applicable to certain first offenders
- It's summertime—learn about special speed zones and their license consequences
Recorded during a live program in August 2017.