Catch Up on the Latest Trends in Hiring
- Gain insight into current EEOC enforcement priorities
- Get detailed analysis on recent litigation, including class actions and class-based claims
- Discuss hot button issues, such as ban the box movement, and transgender and sexual orientation based discrimination
Gain Practical Tips on How to Properly Conduct Medical Inquiries and Other Pre-Employment Testing
Laws relating to how and when an employer can make certain inquires, particularly related to an individual’s medical background, can be challenging to understand and pose pitfalls to the unwary employer. Our expert panel will discuss practical considerations for employers concerning medical inquiries, drug and alcohol testing, medical examinations, skills assessments, and personality tests, among other items.
- Learn How to Help Employers Get the Information They Need and Avoid Costly Litigation
- Understand the legal framework related to criminal and financial background checks
- Delve into the Fair Credit Reporting Act and understand an employer’s obligations when using a third party reporting service
- Know what employers can and can’t do when using social media to screen job applicants
Recorded during a live webcast in January 2016.