Big data is revolutionizing the health care industry
Collecting, analyzing, and sharing health information unleashes the power of big data. However, harnessing the power of big data comes with the responsibility to protect information privacy and security. Entities need to stake out legal ownership over their information. Big data in healthcare involves big risks but, if used properly, could result in big rewards.
Topics Offered Include:
- What is big data?
- How does big data impact the healthcare industry?
- Discover how to harness the power of big data to improve health care and administration
- Identify privacy concerns that surround big data and learn what confidentiality protections you might need
- How do we protect big data?
- What happens when health care entities share and aggregate big data?
- Learn about trends and models for transferring big data
- Troubleshoot common issues
- How to handle big data in a health care transaction?
- Discover the must-have contract provisions for protecting and staking your claim to big data
- Get the tips you need to best negotiate your contracts