Searching for advice?
Despite the frequency of emotionally charged boundary cases, there are few good sources to which real estate and general practitioners can turn for guidance. PBI’s boundary law course is here to give you that guidance and teach you what you need to know! Learn the ins and outs of boundary disputes involving:
- Common walls
- Water issues and more!
- Join the lively discussion
Our accomplished faculty will highlight the important statutes and cases. From exploring the law of party walls and adverse possession to understanding riparian rights, this nuts and bolts seminar will provide an invaluable resource. You’ll learn to find the mistakes in subdivision plans that can cause problems later on and to write accurate legal descriptions. And when boundary disputes can’t be avoided or settled, you will learn proven techniques and strategies for handling these difficult cases.
- Build a solid foundation in boundary law
- Hear an analysis of the most important statutes and cases governing boundary law
- Analyze the principles and procedures relied upon by courts in resolving boundary disputes
- Learn where errors are most commonly made in boundary retracement surveys
- Gain insights into prosecuting and defending boundary claims between neighbors
See what your peers said:
“I’ve practiced more than 30 years – this was one of the best seminars I’ve attended.”
“I liked the good, practical advice and lively discussion.”
“This was an excellent presentation of the technical as well as practical or pragmatic aspects of this area.”