What happens to the data created in social media accounts following the account owner’s death?
- Receive advice for counseling account users and their heirs
- Address common issues arising after the death of a social media account user
- Discuss relevant laws, policies and strategies for disposing of account content
- Find out how a social media account may be used following the user’s death
- Analyze types of digital accounts and data (e-mail, blogs, domain names, social media)
- Learn about transferring digital assets and digital inheritance
- Understand the statutory limits on account access as well as post-mortem privacy rights