18 years and going strong
Pennsylvania’s population remains one of the oldest in the nation. Stay up-to-date with new trends in elder law.
How to help your clients and loved ones
For the past 18 years, this program has been a fundamental source of information for attorneys representing elderly persons and their families. It has also proven to be invaluable for attorneys making arrangements for their own and their family’s long-term needs. PBI’s expert panel of attorneys, who work closely with the elderly on a day-to-day basis, will share their insights and advice in this ever-changing and heavily regulated field.
Topics include:• Identifying and Litigating Failures in Long-Term Care Facilities;
• What to Look for in Choosing a Nursing Home, Assisted Living or Continuing Care Community
• Pennsylvania Support Laws: Filial Obligations and the Necessaries Act
• Home and Community-Based Services: When Your Client Wants to Remain in the Home
• Strategies for Dealing With Incapacity
• Medicaid Review, Estate Recovery & Bringing a Personal Injury Suit
• What Every Elder Law Attorney Needs to Know About Veterans’ Benefits
• Ethical Issues in the Representation of the Elderly
Plus much, much more....
Recorded during a live webcast in April, 2018.