Is your small-business client in financial trouble?
This program focuses on the best strategy for a small business in trouble, concentrating on how to stay afloat and emerge from bankruptcy. Hear from debtor and creditor counsel, the U.S. Trustee’s Office, accounting experts, and bankruptcy judges on how a small business can effectively use the Bankruptcy Code.
Walk through these issues with our expert faculty:
- timing and strategy
- first-day motions
- preparing for the 341 meeting
- life cycle of a small business Chapter 11
- liquidation and feasibility analysis
- special real estate issues
- creditor committees
- troubleshooting along the way
- distinctions in Chapter 11 for the “small” business
- Right-sizing the business
- alternatives to bankruptcy