Lawyers generate tons of paper. Receiving, reviewing, producing, sharing, filing and retrieving paper documents has a huge cost to a practice, whether it is a solo or small firm, a large firm, a corporate legal department or a government or public interest office. Fortunately, lawyers can save time and money by transitioning to a paperless office.
This course will demonstrate to even the most committed paper lovers how to run their law offices digitally. In just one hour, you will learn:
- Why using less paper can benefit your practice
- Analyze your current paper workflow
- How to get personnel on board with the notion of “paperless”
- What hardware you need or can use (that you may already have) to “go paperless”
- What systems and procedures you need to implement and enforce to reach your “paperless” objective
- How to store, secure, back up, and retrieve electronically stored documents
- How to make your “paperless” journey more successful
- And more!
You’ve put it off for years. It’s time to learn how reducing the amount of paper in your practice will increase your productivity.