The motions you win can affect the course of litigation and settlement. Sharpen your skills and get prepared for litigation with our expert faculty.
Join us as we discuss a variety of motions, including:
- Motions for summary judgment
- Forum non conveniens
- Motions for judgment on the pleadings
- Motions to compel
- Motions in limine
- Preliminary objections
- Motions in medical malpractice cases
- Motions in products liability cases
- Be better prepared than opposing counsel
With our expert faculty and video vignettes, learn what to do and what not to do when filing and arguing motions in civil court.