Recorded during the Land Use Institute in July 2016, the session focuses on the wetlands, floodplains and waters of Pennsylvania.
Topics discussed include:
- Compensatory Mitigation and Mitigation Banking (Ellen J. “Charney” Regenstein, Esq.)
- Pennsylvania’s Antidegradation Stormwater Management for Special Protection Watersheds:
- Thermal Impacts and Mitigation (Thomas D. Gillespie, P.G.)
- Regulating Development in Identified Flood Plains (Dan Fitzpatrick, CFPM)
- Everything Wet: Wetlands, Floodplains & Waters of the Commonwealth (G. Bryan Salzmann, Esq.)