A panel of attorneys and judges consider challenges in 21st century litigation.
- An update on case management procedures
- When and how to use technology effectively
- How the bench feels about counsel contacting expert witnesses
- Where the most flagrant violations of the rules of professional conduct occur in med mal litigation
- What jury charges are appropriate and how verdict slips can and cannot be “customized”
- When jurors can receive copies of documents, charges, etc.
- Why there is confusion about counsel’s access to treating healthcare providers
- How you can more efficiently and effectively try your med mal case