Recent decisions of the Pennsylvania Supreme and Superior Courts interpreting the Post Conviction Relief Act (PCRA) can impact your current and future PCRA cases. Join Professor of Law Thomas Place and learn the latest developments.
- Limited exceptions to Grant rule of deferral of ineffectiveness claims to the post-conviction process
- Due diligence and information in public records
- Challenging the ineffectiveness of PCRA counsel
- Review of mandatory minimum sentences
- The PCRA and coram nobis review
- Notice to defendant of defective petition prior to dismissal