Effective January 8, 2018—changes are coming in Pennsylvania and appellate courts which will require lawyers to redact confidential and sensitive information in all court-filed documents. Creating uniform standards and specifying the types of safeguarded information, lawyers will be subject to sanctions for failure to comply.
- Understand the development of the public access policy
- Learn about how the policy is applied locally and the inconsistencies about different counties
- Find out how to handle court filings as the new policy goes into effect
- Gain practical tips and techniques for complying with the new policy
- Analyze the specific requirements under the new policy and what sanctions may be imposed for non-compliance