Be prepared for the significant changes of the now-adopted Pennsylvania Orphans' Court Rules that went into effect in September 2016. Members of the Orphans’ Court Procedural Rules Committee give you a look from those “in the know” at how the rules have changed.
You’ll learn all about the new changes to the rules relating to:
- Filing and auditing of accounts and the resolution of issues and disputes through the audit or confirmation process
- Rules and procedures concerning the resolution of issues and disputes through citations and notice petitions
- General formatting rules, service upon individuals and entities who are acting in a representative capacity, service upon the Office of the Attorney General, the docketing and service of court orders, and the implementation of electronic filing
- Pre-hearing, hearing, and post-hearing procedures
- Practice before the register of wills
- How local rules will be affected.
A “must” for anyone who handles estates!