Do you need Ethics credits? A Day on Ethics is designed to provide a convenient, day long buffet of the most timely ethics topics available. All programs are presented by experienced and respected faculty who will challenge your concepts of ethics.
- Bob Dylan and the Art of Taking Ethics Seriously –Prof. Randy Lee
- 12 Game-Changers in the Ethical Oversight of Attorney Marketing & Solicitation – Micah U. Buchdahl, Esq.
- PBA Legal Ethics and Professional Responsibility Committee Update – Daniel Q. Harrington, Esq.
- Using Technology & Social Media in Your Personal and Professional Life While Remaining Ethically Compliant – Daniel J. Siegel, Esq.
- The Art of Legal Pro Bono – David K. Trevaskis, Esq.
- The Impaired Lawyer - Protection, Prevention and the Conspiracy of Silence – Brian S. Quinn, Esq.
Recorded in April, 2018.