What is the cloud and what distinguishes it from traditional software and services?
Legal issues in cloud product management
- Engage third-party providers
- Oversee data use and access issues
- Online agreements
Surrender and control of data—discuss this primary concern of companies moving to the cloud
- Where will data be stored?
- Will the cloud based storage comply with existing security standards?
- Can an audit of the provider’s system be conducted?
- What happens if there is a security breach?
Special focus on cloud computing issues related to the healthcare industry