Gather the critical knowledge needed to:
- Analyze the pros and cons of free versus pay resources
- Distinguish good information from the bad
- Narrow down your search results
- Access information available in the deep/invisible web
- Ethically pursue information
- Understand the limitations of social media searching
- Evaluate the plethora of research apps for mobile devices
Explore free and paid online resources
- Identify techniques to efficiently comb through the vast amount of online data
- Receive pointers to narrow your search results
- Discover resources to perform traditional and deep/invisible web searches
Find cases and other important information
Discover how to navigate the different search engines on your smartphone or tablet as well as online to locate cases and other information important to your practice. Gain an understanding of social media searching, the limitations of using free sites and learn how to navigate the variety of resources available to you.
Recorded during a live webcast in February, 2018.