Mark your calendar for this an annual favorite of lawyers, staff and volunteers with nonprofit organizations - and anyone who serves on a nonprofit board.
Find out what’s trending
- Hear Don Kramer’s Annual Update to learn about recent decisions impacting the nonprofit sector
- Get insights from the PA Attorney General’s Office
- Pick up tips on board best practices
- Explore hot topics for charitable organizations
Hear from leaders in the field
- Pennsylvania’s pre-eminent nonprofit attorneys
- Nonprofit executives and staff who share their insights
- Nonprofit board consultants and advisors
Get great materials and come away recharged
Join us in Philadelphia for a selection of topics, or sign up at a simulcast site convenient to you and receive a six hour program, including an ETHICS CREDIT!
Walk away with a course book with lots of valuable sample documents, checklists and more. Most importantly, network with those who share your commitment to the work of nonprofits and be re-charged with new ideas to take back to your clients, your board and your staff.