Even with perfectly executed power of attorney documents, it’s still hard to get banks to honor them.
Learn about the changes to the power of attorney statute and how they affect bank policies and procedures.
Bridge the divide:
Both sides of the issues will be represented
Learn how to understand the needs of the attorney and the financial institution
Identify methods to deal with:
- Checks payable to trustees and executors in their financial capacities
- A trust’s authority to borrow money or to mortgage trust property
- The authority of agents under POAs to act on behalf of trustees and executors in their financial capacities
- Fiduciaries acting on behalf of business owners
- When a new tax identification number is needed
- Changes in the law governing agents
- And more!
Recorded during a live webcast in April, 2018.