With an estimated value of $150 million, Pennsylvania’s medical marijuana industry continues to have a sweeping impact across the state. Join our panel of experts and hear about the latest developments in Pennsylvania’s medical marijuana program and how this emerging industry is impacting other areas of legal practice. From employment issues to zoning challenges, attorneys in various practice areas are encountering and dealing with the effects of one of Pennsylvania’s newest industries. With leading experts in the legal, medical and government sectors, the Symposium will provide a multifaceted look at how the industry and Pennsylvania’s implementation of its program has and will continue to impact the state.
- Update on Medical Marijuana Litigation and Legal Issues
- Municipal, Employment and Health Law Issues
- The Business of Medical Marijuana - Commercial Leases, Investment Issues, Liability
- The Medical Community’s Perspective
- Regulations, Government Oversight and Transparency
- How Program Challenges Have Been Met By Other Jurisdictions
Recorded during a live webcast in March, 2018.