Bucks, Chester, Delaware & Montgomery Counties
Avoid being caught uniformed & unprepared in the courts of a neighboring county
Navigating through the local practices and learning the unwritten rules are difficult, especially the less obvious ones. Prepare yourself for litigating in the neighboring counties of Bucks, Chester, Delaware & Montgomery Counties.
Learn practical ways to effectively move your case from filing through trial
Our impressive faculty will fill you in on the “nuts & bolts” of civil practice in each of the four counties. Each presenter will highlight procedural and tactical methods for practicing within his or her county, while the other panelists will offer comparisons to their counties.
- Civil Court Administration
- Computer Access to Dockets & E-Filing
- Filing of Civil Action and Service Requirements
- Preliminary Objections; Motions & Petitions Practice
- Case Management – How to Get the Case on the Trial List and Moving Toward Trial
- Availability of Pretrial Conferences and Settlement Conferences, and Requirements for Filing of Pretrial Memoranda
- Post-Trial Motions & Relief
- Special Injunctions (Temporary Restraining Orders)
Recorded during a live webcast in July 2018.