EXPLORE CHALLENGES IN LAND USE PLANNING
Changing populations, economies and land use patterns present regulatory and community planning challenges for public officials at all levels. This biennial Institute is designed to help land use practitioners tackle those challenges head-on. Our experienced faculty will examine significant trends, recent case law, regional development patterns and regulatory changes that will impact the Commonwealth both now and for years to come.
- Recent Developments: Summary of Zoning and Land Use Appellate Case Law Over the Last Two Years
- PennDOT Highway Occupancy Permits & Updates
- Alternate Sewer Systems for Facilities Planning (Act 26)
- Evolving Concepts of Use/Repurposing Retail Space: Adaptive Reuse, Marketing & Development
- Special Exceptions and Conditional Uses: Procedural Requirements, Burden of Proof, Conditions, and more!
- Environmental Rights Amendment after PEDF
Recorded in July 2018.