GET EACH STEP OF THE PROCESS—TRACK A PERSONAL INJURY CASE IN STATE COURT
Join us for a day-long program and let PBI's seasoned practitioners teach you essential pre-trial and trial procedures. In this basic to intermediate-level program, you will gain insights you won’t find reading the Rules of Civil Procedure.
STUDY THE PRE-TRIAL PROCESS AND POLISH YOUR TRIAL SKILLS
- Explore the many forms of discovery and discuss pre-trial motion strategy
- Consider how to identify the best jurors for your case
- Get best practices for preparing witnesses
- Making/defending objections, introducing exhibits, cross-examination
- How to make better opening and closing statements
NEGOTIATING A SETTLEMENT
- Dig into the di¬fferent types of dispute resolution and how they can benefit your case
- Pick up tips on dealing with arbitrators and mediators
- Joint tortfeasor and other releases
Recorded during a live webcast in June 2018.