Learn to put Adobe Acrobat to work in your practice
Through demonstrations, the presenter will show you how to navigate PDF documents, read and work with PDF files and use the legal features in Adobe Acrobat.
- Create, edit and enhance PDF files
- Combine files in PDF portfolios
- Add signatures and security
- Index and search PDF files
- Use the typewriter feature
- Work with forms
- Use Bates numbering
- Apply redactions
- Insert headers, footers and watermarks
- Perform batch processing and automate tasks
- Expand e-discovery and litigation tools
- Much, much more!