BRING YOUR LAPTOP
Training applicable to these software versions:
Word for the PC — versions 2010, 2013 or 2016
Word for the MAC — version 2016 only
*Word versions for iPad and iPhone are not recommended for these workshops
Many transactional lawyers rely on Word as an essential tool in their
practice yet spend too much time with it to format documents properly.
In this hands-on workshop, learn how to leverage the power of Word to
format documents so they work better for you, increasing accuracy and
saving you time. Work with legal document examples to insert Automatic
Numbering, Cross References, Footnotes, Page Numbering and other
features. Review and compare documents with comments and track changes.
Many shortcuts and timesavers included.
You will learn how to:
- Format Paragraphs with numbered lists, styles and related commands
- Insert Page & Section breaks; Headers/Footers; Page Numbering
- Create and use legal templates
- Insert Footnotes and Cross references
- Review documents with Track Changes & Comments
- Finalize documents: Remove confidential info, Save as PDF
- Easily navigate long documents; Use Shortcuts to save Time
Materials include Practice Exercises and a Step by Step Reference Guide
Recorded during a live webcast in February, 2018.