DID YOU KNOW THAT 94% OF ALL COMMUNICATION IS NON-VERBAL?
What signals are you sending to your clients and colleagues?
Now you can enhance your legal skills by learning effective communication techniques that help you think outside of the box, be in the moment, and handle the unexpected.
The same fun improv skills that made Tina Fey, Will Ferrell and Amy Poehler famous are actually just basic, good communication skills. (and now you can learn them from someone who has appeared with Amy Poehler on Saturday Night Live!)
This is a fun, engaging and interactive workshop that will teach you how to ask questions to get the answer you want, how to argue either side and the 4 basic elements in every interaction.
GET READY TO LAUGH AND LEARN HOW TO THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX!
THROUGH A SERIES OF FUN, ENTERTAINING AND INTERACTIVE IMPROV EXERCISES, YOU’LL LEARN:
- how to think outside of the box (creative problem-solving)
- how to be engaging, persuasive and credible
- how to appear confident and trustworthy
- 5 ways to improve body language
- how to interpret non-verbal language
- how to tell when someone is lying
- how to be a team player
- how to listen better and think more quickly on your feet