NEW TAX LAWS CREATE UNINTENDED BENEFITS FOR SAVVY LAWYERS WHO ACT QUICKLY
This retirement and estate planning workshop, includes both classic and new strategies to get the most out of your IRAs and retirement plans. PBI encourages your spouse or partner to attend free of charge as the topics are not only critical for your financial well-being, but also for the long-term security of your family. (No CLE credits or materials will be provided for non-paying spouses)
- How attorneys can exploit the unintended benefits of the new tax law.
- How attorneys can get the most from their IRA while they are alive and provide long-term benefits for their families after they are gone.
- The best estate plan for married attorneys.
- The peer-reviewed math behind Roth IRA conversions.
- A comprehensive explanation of required minimum distributions while you are alive and after you are gone.
- Tax-free conversions of after-tax dollars in IRAs and retirement plans.
- Maximizing your Social Security benefits.
- The synergy between Social Security and Roth IRA conversions—timing is everything.
- The advantage of investing in low-cost index funds.
- Controlling from the grave: trust planning for attorneys.
MEET THE INSTRUCTOR
James Lange, CPA/Attorney
Lange Legal Group, LLC, Pittsburgh
Jim is a returning instructor who consistently gets excellent evaluations. Jim’s PBI workshops have been offered in Pittsburgh, Mechanicsburg and Philadelphia. He is the bestselling author of seven books on retirement and estate planning and Social Security. His books enjoy glowing endorsements from Charles Schwab, Larry King, Jane Bryant Quinn, Billie Jean King, Ed Slott, Natalie Choate, Bob Keebler, Burton Malkiel, and more than 60 other financial, legal and tax experts. Jim’s strategies have been published 36 times in The Wall Street Journal. Jim’s six peer-reviewed articles and his seven books offer extensive quantitative and qualitative analysis of retirement planning strategies and dispel many pre-conceived notions about optimal retirement planning.
COMMENTS FROM YOUR COLLEAGUES
“Best course I have attended in 40+ years of practice. Insight and examples were very practical.”
“Please let Jim know that I have been attending Pennsylvania Bar Institute for 5+ years and I think he gave the best CLE I’ve ever had there.”
“Great program! Lots of practical advice and info about Roth IRA conversions. I learned a lot!”
“Excellent job! Loving this seminar! Glad my CLE courses included yours.”
“Thank you for a brilliant presentation."