Learn what tax reform means in family law matters. Our three-member panel features two AAML family law attorneys and an Expert CPA from a certified public accounting and consulting firm. This one-hour webinar will address topics you may have overlooked:
- What, no personal exemptions?
- Who gets Head of Household status?
- Who gets the Child Credit?
- New Tax Brackets
- Is there a marriage penalty for your clients?
- When are Single status and Married Filing Separate the same tax bracket?
- Alimony tax—gone by Dec. 31, 2018
- What is the current spread for alimony negotiations?
- What to do with current/new alimony orders and agreements?
- Increases in the standard deduction
- Many itemized deductions change
- What is the net effect of all the changes?
Recorded during a live webinar in February, 2018.