Catch the best sessions of the 2017 Real Estate Institute!
As real estate lawyers, you know that areas of your practice have changed dramatically over the last several years. Now, more than ever, you’ll want and need the information that A Day on Real Estate will provide. Offering a variety of sessions as well as the opportunity for updates on many different real estate law topics, this program provides one - hour segments packed full of practice tips and the latest legal information.
- Construction Contract Drafting for Owners, Developers & Tenants
- Realty Transfer Tax Update
- Litigating Common Disputes under the PAR Agreement of Sale
- Dual Perspectives on PA Mechanics’ Lien Law in a Post-Directory World
- Millennials and the Real Estate Markets
- Ethical Issues Raised by Multiple Representations (Ethics)
Recorded live in August 2018.