Do you need a better understanding of the rights and responsibilities of both the employer and employee in the workplace? Perhaps like many lawyers, you are an employer and must deal with a host of employment matters within your own firm. Or perhaps you are interested in expanding your practice in the very active field of employment law or you just need a refresher. Maybe you are in-house counsel or don't practice in this field, but your job requires some knowledge of employment law. If you fit any of these situations, this course is the perfect way to master the fundamentals.
- Employment At-Will and Wrongful Discharge
- Fair Labor Standards Act Basics
- The FMLA and ADA - What Plaintiff and Defense Counsel Need to Know to Advise Their Client
- Employment Discrimination
- Privacy and Social Media in the Workplace
- Retaliation and Whistleblowers
- Harassment - Prevention and Investigation