Lawyers are required to protect confidential information and documents in all pleadings filed with a court. Creating uniform standards and specifying the types of safeguarded information and documents, lawyers may be subject to sanctions for failure to comply with this new policy.
- Understand the development of the public access policy
- Learn about how the policy is applied locally by the judicial districts
- Find out how to handle court filings with the new policy
- Gain practical tips and techniques for complying with the new policy
- Analyze the specific requirements under the new policy and what sanctions may be imposed for non-compliance
Recorded during a live webinar in May, 2018.