Learn the latest developments in immigration law
Since the 2016 presidential election, the field of immigration law has undergone a period of tumultuous change, with new laws, standards, and policies announced on a near daily basis by the White House, the courts, and the various agencies involved. The experienced practitioners in this forum will discuss these critical changes and their impact on eligibility for and processing of permanent and temporary visas, asylum, removal, immigration compliance, and more.
- Non-Employment Nonimmigrant Visas: Visitors for Business/Pleasure, Students & Exchange Visitors
- Employment-Based Nonimmigrant Visas
- Employment-Based Permanent Residence
- Immigration Compliance: I-9; E-Verify; Audits and Site Visits; Penalties
- Other Options: DACA; TPS; Special Immigrants; U, T, and S Visas; VAWA
- Family-Based Immigration; Naturalization and Citizenship
- Ethics Hour
Recorded live in September 2018.