The spotlight is on you and your ethics requirement this month and beyond!
Do you need Ethics credits? This program is designed to provide a convenient, one-stop buffet of the timeliest ethics topics available.
CLE that is inspiring, insightful and educational
All programs are presented by experienced and respected faculty who will challenge your concepts of ethics. You'll walk away refreshed and inspired.
Secure your "wild card" credits
The best part is that you can substitute extra ethics credits for substantive credits, or you can carry forward what you don't use now.
- Bob Dylan and the Art of Taking Ethics Seriously - Prof. Randy Lee
- Ethics in Depositions - Hon. Sandra Mazer Moss (Ret.)
- Pennsylvania State Ethics Commission - Brian D. Jacisin, Esq.
- Using Technology & Social Media in Your Personal and Professional Life While Remaining Ethically Compliant – Daniel J. Siegel, Esq.
- The Art of Legal Pro Bono – David Trevaskis, Esq.
- The Impaired Lawyer - Protection, Prevention and the Conspiracy of Silence - Lawyers Concerned of Lawyers of PA – Brian Quinn, Esq.
FULL DAY is both the AM & PM programs
Recorded in December 2018.