Learn from top practitioners and federal judges the latest trends in social security disability law.
Government lawyers and leading members of the plaintiffs’ bar will discuss how best to litigate and defend disability cases. For the first time in decades, judges from the administrative, district, and circuit court levels will offer tips from the bench. A judicial panel will offer valuable insights on how disability cases are decided, and the best approach to successful litigation.
- Getting Started: Social Security Disability Basics
- Through the Eyes of The Administrative Law Judge (ALJ)
- What's New in Social Security Regulations
- What's Hot in District Court Litigation
- Navigating Fee and Payment Issues
- Practice Tips from the Bench
- Judge’s Q&A
Recorded in November 2018.